- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dylan McDermott is staying put at CBS.
The drama pilot is described as a psychological thriller centered on detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Assessment Unit of the LAPD. McDermott will star as Detective Jack Larsen, a recent transfer to the unit from New York. Jack’s healthy confidence and quick thinking has gotten him into trouble in the past — a past he hopes to leave behind.
Williamson (The Following, The Vampire Diaries) will pen the script and executive produce. Liz Friedlander will direct the pilot, which hails from Williamson’s Warner Bros. Television-based Outerbanks Entertainment banner.
For McDermott, the Williamson drama marks his latest TV role following two different roles in FX anthology American Horror Story. His credits include The Practice and features The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Campaign. He’s repped by CAA, Schiff Co. and Hansen Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day