- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show must go on.
That’s what E! is saying in the wake of a TMZ report that production had temporarily ceased on Keeping Up With the Kardashians in the wake of Kanye West’s hospitalization.
“Keeping Up With the Kardashians is currently in production and has not been halted,” a network spokesperson tells THR.
The rapper and husband of star Kim Kardashian West was hospitalized and placed on a psychiatric hold late Monday after Los Angeles-area police responded to a medical welfare call. West remains under hospital care. The surprising turn of events for West came shortly after he canceled the remainder of his Saint Pablo tour.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians‘ production was temporarily halted in October immediately after Kardashian West was tied up and robbed at gunpoint in Paris. She resumed shooting approximately three weeks later.
The long-running reality show aired its season 12 finale Nov. 20.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Yellowjackets’ Creators Get Real on Season 2 Pressure, Showtime Tumult and Spinoffs: “We Have a Couple of Ideas”
‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Trailer: Stand-Up Comedian Midge Still Struggles for Career Success in Final Season
‘GOT,’ ‘Vikings’ and ‘Summertime’ Stars Join Roland Emmerich’s Gladiator Series ‘Those About to Die’