- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
E! remains dedicated to the expansive Kardashian universe.
The cable network announced Wednesday that it was ordering a second season of Rob & Chyna, which follows Rob Kardashian and his fiance Blac Chyna. Together, the tabloid-friendly pair have a newborn daughter, Dream. Season two will include eight episodes set to premiere in 2017.
“Rob and Chyna’s romance struck such a chord with our viewers, who were engaged in their story even before we started filming the first season,” noted E!’s executive vp, programming and development Jeff Olde in a statement, adding: “We are excited to share the next chapter of their story.”
The premiere episode of Rob & Chyna remains cable’s most-watched unscripted launch of 2016 in key network demos including adults 18-34 and and women 18-49. The series, produced by Bunim/Murray Productions and Ryan Seacrest Productions, joins Keeping Up With the Kardashians and its many spinoffs on the E! schedule.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day