- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is becoming chock full of bitter divorcees in its second season. First, we have Camille Grammer who loves to throw a jab at cheating ex Kelsey Grammer and now we have new guest cast member, Brandi Glanville.
It’s well known that Glanville allegedly lost her husband, Playboy Club actor Eddie Cibrian, to country singer LeAnn Rimes, because the women carried out several very public exchanges. So, we fully expected the ex-model to use her airtime on the Bravo show to air her grievances. The couple divorced in 2009 and Cibrian married Rimes in April.
We got a taste of what’s to come on Glanville’s debut on Monday’s episode when she refers to her ex as the “No. 1 douche bag of all time.” Rimes should be frightened. Not only that, Glanville’s entre into the series also rubs her cast mates the wrong way.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day