- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eddie Izzard is heading back to NBC.
The Mockingbird Lane star has inked a one-year talent holding deal with the network, NBC announced Wednesday.
Under the pact, Izzard will receive an executive producer credit if he is cast as the lead of a series.
PHOTOS: NBC’s ‘Munsters’: Meet the New Residents of ‘Mockingbird Lane’
The casting continues Izzard’s relationship with the network, where he most recently had a two-episode arc on Bryan Fuller‘s Hannibal and after he starred in the Pushing Daisies creator’s ill-fated Munsters reboot.
The comedian’s TV credits also include FX’s The Riches, United States of Tara, The Good Wife and the features Valkyrie and Ocean’s Thirteen. He’s a two-time Emmy winner for his special Eddie Izzard: Dress to Kill. He most recently was tapped to star in BBC’s science drama Castles in the Sky.
Izzard is repped by APA and Conway van Gelder in the U.K.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day