- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MADRID — Fox International Channels Spain has appointed Eduardo Sagues vp of marketing in Spain.
Sagues, who will report to Pilar Jimenez, vp and Ggneral manager of FIC Spain, will head marketing in Spain and be responsible for mapping out a strategy to promote the FOX channels, which include Fox, Fox Crime, National Geographic, digital content and Myspace.
“Eduardo Sagues is a professional who has proved his worth in the area of marketing and will add new value to our brands in Spain,” Jimenez said in a statement. “With a long career in marketing in big companies, I think he has the necessary potential to meet the challenges intrinsic to this particular effervescent moment in the audiovisual sector of our country and the technological advances in the world.”
Before coming to FIC Spain, Sagues was country manager for Spain at gambling and online gaming company 888 Holdings. Previously, he was marketing director at MSN/Windows Live-Microsoft, which he left in 2009 to move to 888.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day