- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a note posted to her Instagram account, Hasselbeck writes, “I don’t hate Rosie,” but the former View co-host continues to remind people of their acrimonious relationship when O’Donnell was on The View the first time, seven years ago.
“I actually called to talk to her 7 years ago. She did not want to speak to me,” Hasselbeck adds. “I am happy to have a #momversation about why I would never defend her 2007 comments below.”
She then includes an excerpt of O’Donnell’s remarks about Iraq.
Hasselbeck also says she was just providing her “analysis” about O’Donnell rejoining the show, the same way she did when Barbara Walters announced her retirement and Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy announced they were leaving.
“When the next two chairs get filled, if asked, I will provide my analysis.”
Perhaps she will share more of her analysis on Monday’s Fox & Friends. Hasselbeck has been on vacation this week, but indicated in her note that she will be back on Monday.
Read Hasselbeck’s full note below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day