- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox News Channel has set Elisabeth Hasselbeck‘s debut on the cable news channel.
The former co-host of The View will begin her gig on morning show Fox & Friends on Monday, Sept. 16, with co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. A redesigned set will be be unveiled that morning as well.
In her new role, Hasselbeck will interview newsmakers, celebrities and politicians with Doocy and Kilmeade, who have been with Fox & Friends since 1998.
In July, Fox News announced that Hasselbeck would join the Fox & Friends team in September after a nearly 10-year run on ABC’s daytime talker The View.
“Elisabeth’s warm and engaging personality made her a star on The View,” said Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes at the time of her hire. “She has proven to be an excellent conversationalist, and I am certain she will make a great addition to our already successful morning franchise.”
The news comes months after Hasselbeck’s exit from The View was made official, with Jenny McCarthy taking over her spot. Longtime View co-host Joy Behar also departed the show, with Barbara Walters retiring next year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the legend of vox machina