- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Eliza Dushku is making a trip to USA dramedy White Collar.
The actress, who starred in Fox’s Dollhouse, will appear in the ninth episode of the third season, creator Jeff Eastin revealed to The Hollywood Reporter.
But according to Eastin — who, along with Dushku, hinted at the team-up last Friday on Twitter — things aren’t going to be perfect in the White Collar world by the time she comes around.
[Spoiler alert!] Things are headed for trouble between con man Neal Caffrey, played by Matt Bomer, and new love interest Sara Ellis, played by Hilarie Burton, midway through the upcoming third season, which launches next Tuesday at 9 p.m.
Eastin told THR that when Dushku appears, it’s at “a point where Neal and Sara have broken up.”
And that’s not all. She’s playing someone “who’s obviously very sexy,” Eastin coyly told THR, adding that her character is working for Matthew Keller (Ross McCall).
Surely that’s not the whole story, right? “She ends up having a short fling with Neal,” he teased.
If things go White Collar’s way, Dushku’s appearance may not be a one-and-done. “We did it in such a way that if it works out, we could bring her back,” Eastin revealed.
Eastin wrote on Twitter before the long Memorial Day weekend: “@markgoffman and I are spending the weekend tailoring next week’s #WhiteCollar ep for @elizadushku . Wish us luck.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day