- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Elizabeth Perkins has been tapped to star in CBS’ comedy pilot, Vince Uncensored.
The multi-camera project, from Warner Bros. Television and Conan O’Brien‘s Conaco Prods., centers on a man who decides to take a more honest approach to life after a life-altering experience.
Perkins’ previous credits include Showtime’s Weeds, along with the big screen’s Big, Avalon and Universal’s upcoming Hop. She joins previously cast Michael Chiklis (The Shield, No Ordinary Family), who nabbed the title role earlier this month.
Phoef Sutton (Terriers, Cheers) will write and executive produce the pilot, with O’Brien and Conaco president David Kissinger (Outlaw, Andy Parker, P.I.) serving as executive producers.
Perkins, a three-time Emmy nominee, is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene