- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Jimmy and Molly are friends of ours and they’re just extremely kind, lovely people,” said DeGeneres, before playing a clip from Kimmel now-famous words.
“It was an amazing monologue, so in honor of my friend, I want to do something to help,” she continued. DeGeneres has paired together with Prizeo.com to raise money for the hospital where Kimmel’s son was treated.
“I’m going to fly in one person plus nine of your friends to one of my 12 Days of Giveaways next season,” revealed the daytime talk show host. She explained that contestants have to donate on Prizeo toward the hospital, and the more they donate the higher the chances are they will win.
“It’s a win, win, win,” said DeGeneres.
On Tuesday night, Jimmy Kimmel thanked DeGeneres for doing something “very kind” not only for his family but for many families.
“Ellen is the best,” said Kimmel, adding that she’s very “De-Generous.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day