- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ellen DeGeneres is going digital.
The talk-show host announced on Monday the launch of tWitch & Allison’s Dance Challenge, a new online competition series featuring dancing kids.
Hosted and judged by choreographer and Ellen DJ Stephen ‘tWitch’ Boss and his wife, Allison Holker, of Dancing With the Stars, the eight-episode digital show will follow six contestants between the ages of 10 and 14, as they perform various dance styles, including contemporary, hip-hop and pop animation. The two professionals will mentor them in teams and offer them the opportunity to work with Emmy-winning choreographer Travis Wall.
tWitch & Allison’s Dance Challenge is the first original digital series created exclusively for DeGeneres’ video website, EllenTube, and produced by Ellen Digital Ventures, a partnership created by DeGeneres and the Warner Bros. Television Group. It continues the talk show’s tradition of showcasing talented kids on the dance floor, and ultimately one finalist will perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in May.
The first three episodes will air on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in April and all eight will be available exclusively on EllenTube,
Watch the first episode below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day