- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC has picked up a comedy project from Ellen DeGeneres with her wife, Portia de Rossi, attached to star.
The network has agreed to produce a pilot of the Warner Bros. TV multicamera project that revolves around dueling sisters, with former Arrested Development star de Rossi set to play one of them.
DeGeneres, through her Warner Bros. TV-based A Very Good Production, is on board to executive produce the untitled comedy, alongside Samantha Who’s Don Todd, who will pen the project.
Lauren Corrao, who oversees DeGeneres’ shingle, will also exec produce.
The project would mark de Rossi’s first TV work since ABC’s Better Off Ted was canceled last year.
DeGeneres’ Emmy-winning daytime talker kicked off its ninth season this week.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
More TV Development news
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
table for two