- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After testing positive for COVID-19, Ellen DeGeneres appears to be recovering smoothly.
On Wednesday, the talk show host took to Twitter to update fans on her COVID-19 symptoms, after revealing that she tested positive for the virus on Dec. 10.
“I’m feeling 100 percent,” DeGeneres said. “I feel really good.”
However, DeGeneres mentioned that she experienced “excruciating” back pain as a result of the virus.
“Didn’t know that that was a symptom but I talked to some other people — back pain,” she confirmed.
In the video, the comedian went on to play Connect Four with wife Portia de Rossi, who was behind the camera.
The news of Ellen’s positive COVID-19 test came just months after several reports of toxic workplace claims at The Ellen DeGeneres Show. And shortly before DeGeneres announced she had tested positive, BuzzFeed reported that the show’s ratings have declined 37 percent since last season, as it struggles to book top-tier talent in the wake of the scandal.
Watch the video below.
A little update. pic.twitter.com/9OkFHkiKRc
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) December 16, 2020
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery