- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michele went on Ellen to promote her new TV show, Scream Queens. The women started out the interview talking about New Orleans, where the series was filmed, and Michele shared a story about being buried up to her neck, with spiders crawling on her. She admitted she was “secretly panicking” during the scene.
Then, the conversation turned to Michele revealing she wants to get co-star Jamie Lee Curtis to watch Halloween with her. “Just us sitting down in some Snuggies,” she said.
As the duo chatted about scary movies, a man in a Michael Myers mask jumped out of the furniture and scared Michele, who screamed in response.
“That’s it!” she said with a smile as she recovered from the fright. “I’m not coming on your show again. I am never coming back here, Ellen.”
“You actually kept it together,” said DeGeneres, looking impressed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day