- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s Halloween season, which means it’s time for Ellen DeGeneres to spook some of Hollywood’s biggest stars.
DeGeneres’ latest good-humored victim is model and author Chrissy Teigen, whom DeGeneres sent to the Purge Maze at Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights with Ellen executive producer Andy Lassner in tow.
“One of my favorite things to do this time of year is to send Andy to a haunted house,” DeGeneres said, introducing the video clip during Wednesday’s show. “I would like to say Andy was really brave, but that would be a total lie. Let’s all enjoy.”
Teigen puts on a brave face to start the clip, telling Lassner that “It’s five minutes, you’re going to be fine.” When a person with a mask and a baseball bat runs up to the two, she quickly realizes what’s in store.
Various horrifying figures plague the duo throughout the clip, leaving Lassner at the end to beg for it to stop.
Over the years, DeGeneres has scared such Hollywood stars as Anne Hathaway, Benedict Cumberbatch, Sarah Paulson, John Krasinski and many more.
Watch Teigen and Lassner brave the maze in the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day