- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In honor of her eponymous daily talk show’s 2,500th episode airing this week, Ellen DeGeneres took a trip down memory lane as she revisited fun moments from previous seasons.
“One thing I’ve learned after doing 2,499 shows is that things don’t always go as planned and that is okay,” the host said as she introduced a blooper reel.
During the montage, DeGeneres showed various clips of comical blunders from a myriad of sketches, interviews and segments over the years.
In one clip, DeGeneres bursts into laughter after her team drops one of the prizes meant for her holiday giveaway. While filming a spoof of their L’Oreal commercial, DeGeneres hits Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara in the eye.
“What the fuck did she do? Am I okay?,” Vergara asks as DeGeneres laughs hysterically.
Whether it’s wiping away Jennifer Lopez’s germs after revealing she has bronchitis or getting too close for Steve Martin’s comfort, DeGeneres showcased that despite making viewers laugh, that doesn’t mean she and her team can’t join in on the fun as well.
Watch the fun-filled bloopers below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina