- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After scoffing at her chances of winning a Golden Globe for best original song on the red carpet Jan. 15, saying the Queen of Pop “hasn’t got a f–king chance,” (she ended up taking home the trophy), John is still taking jabs at his long-time rival.
During an interview to promote his upcoming Super Bowl commercial for Pepsi with Good Morning America‘s Chris Connelly, John said he would never do a half-time show himself. His reason? “I’ve never seen a decent one. … Never ever.”
But, just because he hasn’t done the show himself, doesn’t mean he didn’t have a little (sarcastic) advice for frenemy Madonna, who is this year’s performer. “Make sure you lip-sync good,” he snarked.
The pair’s feud began way back in 2004 when John accused Madonna of lip-syncing during her concerts and award show appearances.
Watch his GMA segment below
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day