- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emily Blunt stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Tuesday night to unload a few complaints about the process to become a U.S. citizen.
“It was the most bizarre day!” explained the Sicario star, recollecting how Camila Alves was also getting sworn in at the same courtroom ceremony, causing an onlooking John Krasinski to try so hard not to stand next to Matthew McConaughey and say, “Alright, alright, alright!”
Besides having to renounce Queen Elizabeth II and answer personal background questions about being a prostitute or a habitual drunkard, she also had to pass “the hardest test I’ve ever had to take — I guarantee most Americans will have no idea how to answer any of these questions,” she said of the U.S. Citizenship Test.
Still, Kimmel quizzed her on what actually matters in America: “What are the giant refillable sodas as 7-Eleven called?,” “What does MLB stand for?” and “What does DQ stand for?”
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day