- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW is previewing one of its upcoming shows ahead of its official launch.
The network is making available the first episode of freshman medical drama Emily Owens, M.D. on Monday, Oct. 1, ahead of the series’ debut at 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 16.
For two weeks (Oct. 1-14), Emily Owens, M.D. will be streamed on several platforms, including CW’s official website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Hulu, the network’s mobile and tablet apps and on iTunes as a free download.
The CW announcement comes at a time when networks are ramping up previews for new and upcoming shows weeks and months ahead of scheduled premieres. Shows like Ben and Kate and The Mindy Project were available online before launching on Fox this season.
Emily Owens, M.D. stars Mamie Gummer as a surgical intern who discovers that working in a hospital feels like high school. The CBS TV Studios/Warner Bros. TV drama is executive produced by Jennie Snyder Urman and Dan Jinks.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day