- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In his signature frenetic style, Eichner — who currently appears on Parks and Recreation and is developing a USA pilot — and Meyers polled random New Yorkers for the well-received comedy bit. Based on his “For a Dollar” game, Eicher gives $1 for anyone who agrees with his statements or answers questions correctly.
Some of the funniest moments came when Eichner referenced Yahoo Screen saving cult comedy Community for another season after NBC had canceled the series: “Yahoo just picked up Community and Hotmail picked up 12 episodes of Judging Amy!” Another highlight came when a woman failed to recognize the Emmy statuette.
Among the memorable moments: when Eichner asked random strangers on the street about Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany‘s snub. “Who cares?” answered one guy. Plus, Eichner had to drop in an Orange Is the New Black question. “Miss, you’re a lesbian, are you watching Orange Is the New Black?” “I do, but I’m not a lesbian.”
Watch the segment below.
Click here to see the best and worst moments from Monday night’s ceremony.
A complete list of winners can be found here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day