- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stop everything and look at Robin Wright‘s outfit at the Emmys. While every starlet seemed to arrive on the carpet in an elegant gown, the House of Cards actress played by her own red-carpet rules, showing up in a custom cream tuxedo jumpsuit by Ralph Lauren Collection. Talk about a jaw-dropping look.
Dressed by power stylists Kemal Harris and Karla Welch, the 48-year-old likely spent no more than half an hour on her evening look.
“We’ve worked together for so many years. She knows what works on my body and what doesn’t. We’re only there for, like, 30 minutes, and we try on three or four things,” Wright told The Holllywood Reporter about getting ready with Harris.
The lessons here? Get dressed quick. Wear whatever the hell makes you feel awesome, even if it stands out from the pack. And oh, have an awesome styling team.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls