- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Breaking Bad‘s Anna Gunn is known for playing the very non-glam Skyler White on Breaking Bad – a housewife and mother who’s suddenly gone criminal in small town burg of Albuquerque. But she really broke the mode at the Emmy’s tonight, in a dark red strapless J. Mendel fall 2012 gown and Chopard jewels.
The Emmy-nominated star wore her hair back and was virtually unrecognizable as she glammed it up in a pair of pear-shaped Chopard diamond drop earrings (15 carats), brilliant-cut diamond bracelet (35 carats) and a marquise-cut diamond ring (9 carats), all set in platinum. The jewels perfectly set off her claret colored gown of broken up tiers by J. Mendel – who also dressed Emily Vancamp, in a dove grey chiffon gown.
“I feel more glamorous and stylish than I ever have for any red carpet event,” said Gunn. “I loved the color of the dress instantly, it fit my curves perfectly and the construction of the gown was just mind blowing.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day