- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The nominees for the 68th Emmy Awards were announced last month and now seven dramatic series are in the running for the night’s biggest honor.
The nominees include last year’s best drama series winner, HBO’s Game of Thrones, which once again earned the most nominations of any other program; 2014 winner, Showtime’s Homeland; five-time nominee, but never winner, BBC’s Downton Abbey, in its last year of contention; second-time nominee, AMC’s Better Call Saul, one of the few spinoffs to be nominated in the category; Netflix’s House of Cards, which earned its fourth nom in the category; and first-time nominees Mr. Robot, from USA, and The Americans, from FX.
Which show do you think should take home the Emmy on Sept. 18? Vote in our poll below and come back to see if your favorite show is in the lead.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Vanderpump Rules’ Boss on Scandoval Revelations in Post-Reunion Interview: “We Wouldn’t Have Told the Full Story Without It”
‘Ted Lasso’ Star Brendan Hunt on Hints of a Ted and Rebecca Romance in Season 3, Possible Spinoff: “Everything Is Possible”
The Young and the Restless
Molly Wolveck, Mother of ‘Young and the Restless’ Star Kate Linder, Dies at 98
‘Jury Duty,’ ‘The Rehearsal’ and ‘Paul T. Goldman’: When Comedy’s at the Expense of Unsuspecting People