- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
See Juno Temple, Michael Kelly and Bradley Whitford all choose emojis to best represent their television shows.
Supporting television actors came together for The Hollywood Reporter‘s Class Photo for this year’s Emmy season, including Amy Landecker (Transparent), Jay Duplass (Transparent), Melanie Lynskey (Togetherness), Andrew Rannells (Girls), Kether Donohue (You’re the Worst), Vincent Rodriguez III (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend), Melissa McBride (The Walking Dead), Jon Bernthal (Daredevil), Colin Hanks (Life in Pieces), Liv Tyler (The Leftovers), David Alan Grier (The Carmichael Show), Alexander Ludwig (Vikings), Joey Pollari (American Crime), Alano Miller (Underground), Emayatzy Corinealdi (Roots), Bradley Whitford (All the Way), Anna Chlumsky (Veep), Michael Kelly (House of Cards), Juno Temple (Vinyl) and Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Roots).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day