- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TV’s leading ladies continue to rule the carpet in red. On Monday night, a bevy of boldfacers stepped out for the Emmys in various shades of scarlet.
Christina Hendricks stunned in a strapless Marchesa gown with gold embellishments, while her Mad Men co-star January Jones dazzled in a printed Prabal Gurung gown. Project Runway host Heidi Klum, who arrived with Zac Posen, covered up in a draped gown by her designer date. Klum added Lorraine Schwartz jewels for a bit of shine.
Octavia Spencer stepped out in a Tadashi Shoji gown with a metallic red clutch to match, and Minnie Driver wore a Marchesa gown complete with a bejeweled neckline.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus didn’t disappoint when she arrived in a belted Carolina Herrera gown with her perfectly side-swept ‘do. In typical fashion, Giuliana Rancic played it safe in a simple, structured gown designed by Gustavo Cadile.
Last, but certainly, not least, Claire Danes arrived in a belted lace dress by Givenchy. And if that wasn’t enough, the Homeland actress accentuated her bold look with extra rosy lips.
I think it’s safe to say: On Mondays, they wear red.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day