- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Giuliana Rancic called it as the Emmys red carpet kicked off on Sunday night and she was actually right: Off-the-shoulder is the trend of the night. Not only did the E! host don a sparkly collarbone-baring gown for the big occasion, but several other actresses did as well.
Sarah Paulson was perfection in a sequined structured Prabal Gurung gown that featured a sharp architectural line straight across her chest. Meanwhile, Sarah Hyland’s burgundy gown by Zac Posen was more romantic, with a curving neckline and cool draped strap that continued around her bare back.
Natasha Lyonne’s fringed black dress looked cool and chic, and Kiernan Shipka was ladylike in a pale yellow sheer Dior two-piece ensemble that managed somehow to be both youthful and fresh, and sophisticated and elegant.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina