- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For most Emmy winners, hearing their name called would be the best moment of the night. However, Julia Louis-Dreyfus made her win extra special by making out with Bryan Cranston.
As Louis-Dreyfus walked to the podium to collect the Emmy for outstanding lead actress in a comedy, she found the Breaking Bad star in the audience and promptly locked lips with him.
The two had presented an award together earlier in the night, with Louis-Dreyfus claiming she didn’t remember that Cranston played a dentist on Seinfeld. Cranston was especially miffed because the two had kissed on the comedy series. Clearly, this new kiss won’t be forgotten anytime soon.
Louis-Dreyfus’ award tonight marked her third consecutive win in the category for playing Selina Meyer on Veep. This is her fifth Emmy, joining her 1996 win for Seinfeld and 2006 win for The New Adventures of Old Christine.
Click here to see the best and worst moments from Monday night’s ceremony.
A complete list of winners can be found here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day