- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Empire‘s season two musical roster is starting to give the Grammys a run for its money.
Pitbull is the latest artist to land a guest appearance in the hip-hop drama’s upcoming second season, Fox announced at the Television Critics Association summer press tour Thursday.
The “Give Me Everything” singer and rapper (real name: Armando Christian Perez) will also perform “No Doubt About It” on the show alongside Jussie Smollett, who plays singer and newly installed Empire Records head Jamal.
Pitbull joins a long and impressive list of musical talent set to appear, including Alicia Keys, Lenny Kravitz, Ne-Yo, Kelly Rowland and Ludacris.
On Wednesday, co-creator Lee Daniels revealed that Mariah Carey will guest this season. However, sources tell THR a deal is not yet in place.
Season two of Empire premieres on Sept. 23 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day