- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With less than two weeks to go before the 67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, the TV Academy has announced the first crop of presenters — and, as anyone should have guessed, the stars of Fox smash Empire will be on hand.
Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard are both set to present during the Sept. 20 telecast. Though the show notably did not get a best drama nom, Henson will also be there vying for lead actress in the category.
The Fox telecast, hosted by Andy Samberg, will also include talent from other networks in the presenting roster — including Honorable Woman nominee Maggie Gyllenhaal, Parks & Recreation‘s Amy Poehler, NCIS: L.A. star LL Cool J and ABC late-night host Jimmy Kimmel.
Many (many) more presenters will be announced over the coming two weeks as plans solidify for the TV kudos. The Don Mischer Productions effort will air live, on both coasts, from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day