- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wednesday’s ratings were pretty steady week to week, with every show on the Big Four networks either even or a tenth of a point up or down. The CW’s premieres brought in mixed results.
Riverdale opened its third season on The CW with a 0.5 in the demo, in line with its 2017-18 average but down from the 0.8 for its premiere last fall. Its finale last season drew a 0.4. All American followed with a modest 0.2, on par with The CW’s time-period average last season.
Fox’s Star (1.3) was one of three shows to tick up over last week; CBS’ SEAL Team (0.9) and Criminal Minds (0.8) were the others.
All three Chicago shows on NBC matched last week’s numbers (1.3 for Med and Fire, 1.2 for P.D.), and the network led the night in total viewers for the third straight week. ABC’s American Housewife and Single Parents (1.0) went down a tenth apiece, but The Goldbergs (1.3), Modern Family (1.4) and A Million Little Things (0.8) were all steady.
Fox’s 1.4 average in primetime led the network rankings. NBC’s 1.2 put the network a little ahead of ABC and CBS, which tied for third at 1.1. The CW came in at 0.4.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day