- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Taraji P. Henson’s Cookie Lyon is not one to shy away from bold outfit choices, and the first look viewers get a glimpse of in the Empire Season 2 trailer is no different. It’s Moschino and, like virtually all of Jeremy Scott’s creations, is a head-turner.
The ensemble? A patchwork denim jacket with gold leather trim, paired with layered gold necklaces, belts, doorknocker earrings and a topknot.
See more Top 10: Cara Delevingne’s ‘Paper Towns’ Tour
The Moschino creative director shared a photo of the statement-making look — which has us flashing back to Katy Perry’s patchwork denim Versace at the VMAs — on Instagram, along with a #teamcookie hashtag. If the trailer is any indication, we’re in for lots more exciting fashion eye candy come September.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Sydney Sweeney Says Two Family Members Turned Off ‘Euphoria’ and “Walked Out” of the Room
‘Dave’ Breakout Tenea Intriago on Playing a Stalker Opposite Brad Pitt and Finding Humanity in Villains
‘Dear Mama’ Director Allen Hughes on Tupac Shakur’s Legacy: “He Lived More in a Day Than Most in a Year”