- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hot off of starring on the cover of Saks Fifth Avenue’s fall magalog, it looks like Empire‘s Trai Byers will be flexing his modeling muscles more often. The actor has signed with Wilhelmina Models, the agency announced Tuesday.
In a recent interview with Pret-a-Reporter, Byers admitted that he wasn’t always one to dress up.
“I used to be a T-shirt and jeans kind of guy. I’ve got some sweaters now, some really thinly knit but colorful… I’m a bold guy — I like black, grey, white and blue. [Now] I’m wearing green and burgundy more. It’s really looking good on me, it’s great,” said the actor, who stars as the always well-dressed Andre Lyon on Empire.
“I think it’s absolutely [the influence of Empire] — I think playing Andre Lyon has made me dress a certain way. I like the way that he looks.”
Clearly, the suits have paid off.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier