- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Entertainment One’s TV division has lost its vp of production as Suzanne Berger ankles to start her own production shingle, Rosetta Media.
The veteran Canadian film and TV production exec oversaw scripted drama production for eOne Television, supervising shoots like Hell on Wheels for AMC, the North American adaptation of Skins for MTV and ABC’s Rookie Blue.
The Toronto-based indie late Thursday said veteran Canadian production executive Armand Leo, a producer of the second season of Rookie Blue, had replaced Berger as vp of production.
Berger is bolting Entertainment One to launch Rosetta Media in Toronto as a 2D and 3D content producer with Ken MacNeil, head of Creative Post in Toronto.
eOne Television supplies Canadian-made TV shows to U.S. broadcasters via a range of financing models.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day