- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hedges most recently was executive vp content at DRG Ltd., overseeing the company’s acquisitions strategy.
He will join eOne in September and be based in London, reporting to Stuart Baxter, who oversees all sales, acquisitions, co-production ventures, production financing and strategic partnerships at eOne Television International as president.
“We’re excited to welcome Noel to eOne and leverage his wide-ranging expertise as we continue to build our studio profile in the U.K., Europe and around the world,” said John Morayniss, CEO of eOne Television.
Hedges also held senior posts at Cineflix Rights, Shine International, ITV Studios Global Entertainment and BBC Television during his 20-year career.
The slate of original and third-party series the Toronto-based company handles includes The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Rookie Blue, Rogue, Klondike, Bitten and Welcome to Sweden.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day