- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eric Close is set to reprise his role as Boston lawyer Travis Tanner, whom viewers met in the first season of the series in the episode “Undefeated.” In the hour, Travis weened his way into a class action lawsuit with the desire to beat hotshot attorney Harvey (Gabriel Macht).
Close, who was cast in ABC’s musical drama pilot Nashville opposite Connie Britton, will return for the fourth and seventh episodes of the new season.
Production on the 16-episode run is set to begin next month for a planned summer premiere.
Created by Aaron Korsh, Suits — about the dynamics between a young, aspiring lawyer Mike and one of Manhattan’s best Harvey — premiered last June to 4.6 million viewers.
When Korsh spoke to The Hollywood Reporter after the season ended last September with Mike’s friend Trevor (Tom Lipinski) visiting with Pearson Hardman boss Jessica (Gina Torres), he said, “My inclination is that Trevor ratted [Mike] out [about not having a law degree]. What I can guarantee doesn’t happen is, Trevor doesn’t all of a sudden say nothing or someone doesn’t come and tackle him before he gets to say anything.”
Close is repped by Gersh and Untitled Entertainment.