- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Eric Pankowski has been named the new senior vp of programming and development for CBS Television Distribution, it was announced Wednesday by executive vp of programming and development Maureen FitzPatrick.
Pankowski will create and develop first run programs and oversee current shows including the upcoming late night talker, The Arsenio Hall Show, which premieres Sept. 9.
STORY: Online-Only Soap Ads Won’t Air on NBC, ABC, CBS
“Eric’s an innovative executive who has worked on numerous hit shows in various genres over the years,” said FitzPatrick, to whom the will report. “His extensive background and hands-on experience in first-run syndication make him a perfect addition to our team.”
Pankowski has been senor vp of creative and development for World Wrestling Corp. Prior to that he was senior vp at the Reveille/Shine Group. He also worked at Warner Bros. where he was involved in the launch of Lopez Tonight and worked on TMZ to expand the brand.
At Warner Bros. he also worked on the production of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Judge Mathis, Steve Harvey’s Big Time and other shows.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day