- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC has cast June Diane Raphael‘s twin.
Childrens Hospital star Erinn Hayes has boarded the network’s comedy pilot The Mason Twins, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Mason Twins hails from executive producers Raphael and Casey Wilson (Happy Endings). It centers on fraternal twins Pender (Raphael) and Lizzie Mason (Hayes). After having been estranged for 15 years, the duo reconnect after Lizzie’s perfect city life falls apart and she returns to her suburban town to discover that her sister hasn’t matured beyond her teen-queen days.
Hayes’ Lizzie is described as an intense, successful corporate climber who comes back home after she catches her fiancé cheating and loses her job — both in the same day.
The role continues Hayes’ relationship with NBC, where last season she starred in the network’s comedy pilot Holding Patterns, which she filmed in second position to the now-canceled Guys With Kids. The actress, repped by UTA and Sweeney Entertainment, also appeared in two films at January’s Sundance Film Festival: Hits and They Came Together.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day