- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sunday night’s hour-long episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians hit a season high rating, averaging more than 3.5 million total viewers. Monday’s season finale also fared well, averaging more than 3.3 million total viewers while outperforming its first-run episode average by 9 percent in total viewers, according to E!
The network also boasts that the Keeping Up With the Kardashians‘ Season 6 finale garnered its highest ratings among women 18-34, resulting in more than a million viewers from the demo (1.1 million).
Monday’s season finale episode showed Kris Humphries’ proposal to Kim Kardashian, along with the Brinks security truck that was required to transport the $2 million engagement ring to a place of business.
The NBA player spelled out “will you marry me” in rose petals on Kardashian’s bedroom floor. On bended knee, he told her he loved her and asked for her hand in marriage.
Taking in the tea candles formed as hearts that decorated her room, Kardashian said, “It’s so perfect.” Humpries replied, “You’re perfect.”
She later said during a one-on-one interview, “This is like the moment that every girl has dreamed of their entire life.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day