- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The series debut of E!’s Khloe & Lamar, chronicling the lives of Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom, drew 2.6 million total viewers at 10 p.m.
Compared to Kourtney and Kim Take New York, which attracted 3 million to its January premiere, Khloe & Lamar was down.
Khloe & Lamar is the third spinoff in the Kardashian franchise, which has spawned Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Of course, it all began in 2007 with flagship series Keeping Up With the Kardashians; the franchise has helped the family earn $65 million in revenue last year.
In a recent interview with Kardashians producer Ryan Seacrest, who topped THR‘s reality power list, he admitted to having conversations with the youngest siblings Kendall and Kylie Jenner for a possible spinoff.
Immediately following Khloe & Lamar, the premiere of new series The Dance Scene drew nearly 1.3 million viewers.
Style announced the fourth season premiere of Giuliana & Bill, a docu-series centered on the real-life marriage of E! News host Giuliana and Bill Rancic, which will air in July. The network will also launch Clean House New York this October, with filming set to begin in May with a new host and a new crew.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day