- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ryen Russillo, host of The Russillo Show on ESPN, was arrested for allegedly forcing his way into a Wyoming condo that he apparently thought was his while highly intoxicated, Jackson police told The Hollywood Reporter.
The incident occurred around 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday when police were called on the report of an intoxicated man who refused to leave a condo, according to police.
The 42-year-old ESPN personality was arrested on suspicion of criminal trespass after officers allegedly found him passed out in a bedroom of a stranger’s condo. Police noted Russillo allegedly did not seem to know where he was at the time of their arrival.
Russillo did not force his way into the condo, he entered through an unsecured door, police said. However, he would not leave when the residents asked him to, which led to his arrest.
The offense is a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of $750, police said.
ESPN officials told THR they are “looking into it.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day