- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eva Longoria is going to be a mom.
The actress, 42, is pregnant with a baby boy, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Longoris and her husband, Jose “Pepe” Baston, 49, are expecting their first child together. Baston is already a dad to Natalia, Mariana, Sebastian and Jose Antonio with ex-wife Natalia Esperon.
The couple tied the knot in May 2016 in Mexico after they first stepped out together as a couple in November 2013.
Longoria was previously married to San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker from 2007-2011 and General Hospital star Tyler Christopher from 2002-2004.
The Desperate Housewives alum previously shot down pregnancy rumors after images surfaced online while she was on vacation in April in Hawaii.
“I saw some pictures of myself really fat on a boat. I have to tell you all I did was eat cheese,” Longoria said via a Snapchat video at the time. “Everybody is saying I’m pregnant and I’m not. I was just lactose-intolerant, apparently. I just had to share because my whole family is calling me asking me if I’m pregnant. Yes, I look pregnant, but it was just a ball of cheese, a ball of cheese in my stomach.”
Looks like she’ll have someone else to share her cheese now. Congrats!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day