- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Evolution Media announced on Thursday that it has promoted veteran executive producer Alex Baskin to partner, as the unscripted house also looks to beef up its creative ranks. The company has also named Sara Hansemann to development vp and upped Robert Carroll to current vp.
“Alex has been an integral part of Evolution’s success and has made a name for himself as a well-respected executive, first-rate producer and innovative content creator and generator,” said Evolution CEO Douglas Ross. “Both Sara and Robert have strong creative visions, unique voices and successful track records of developing and producing fresh programming.”
Baskin has been with Evolution since 2006. His new job will have him overseeing development and creative for all of the company’s productions — which currently include Real Housewives of Orange County, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules and Botched.
Hansemann joined Evolution from BASE Productions and Zodiak USA in 2014, while Carroll has been a freelance producer on several of Evolution’s current series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina