- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
USA Network has announced the premiere dates of returning series Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight.
The second season of Fairly Legal, led by Sarah Shahi, and the final year of the Mary McCormack drama In Plain Sight will both launch on Friday, March 16. Fairly Legal, with new series regular Ryan Johnson, will begin the new Friday lineup airing at 9 p.m. with In Plain Sight following at 10 p.m.
The decision to move both series to Fridays is not unusual for the network, which has successfully launched several long-running series on that night, including Psych and White Collar. Fairly Legal aired on Thursdays in its first season and In Plain Sight aired Sundays.
In the new season of Fairly Legal, mediator Kate Reed (Shahi) has a potential new romance with the up-and-coming trial lawyer Ben Grogan (Johnson), who is hired by the firm to save it from collapsing.
The fifth and final season of In Plain Sight centers on U.S. Marshal Mary Shannon (McCormack) and sees her making a big decision at the onset.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day