- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Fox has renewed Sunday animated staples Family Guy and The Cleveland Show.
Family Guy will return for a 10th season and Cleveland Show will be back for a fourth. Fox will unveil its 2011-12 schedule at its upfront presentation on May 16.
“For nine seasons, our viewers have been cracked up, delighted, surprised and, at times, gloriously disturbed by the mind of Seth MacFarlane – and they keep coming back for more,” said Kevin Reilly, president of entertainment at Fox. “The Griffins and the Browns have become cornerstones of our Sunday nights, and we can’t wait to find out what new adventures Seth, Mike and Rich cook up for them next season.”
Sunday’s episode of Family Guy (6.5 million, 3.2) was the highest-rated on Fox. Midseason entry Bob’s Burgers was already renewed for a second season.
The season finale of Cleveland Show airs this Sunday, with an hourlong ender of Family Guy featuring the gang returning to a galaxy far, far away, taking place May 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Sydney Sweeney Says Two Family Members Turned Off ‘Euphoria’ and “Walked Out” of the Room
‘Dave’ Breakout Tenea Intriago on Playing a Stalker Opposite Brad Pitt and Finding Humanity in Villains
‘Dear Mama’ Director Allen Hughes on Tupac Shakur’s Legacy: “He Lived More in a Day Than Most in a Year”