- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“They’re coming,” FX teases for Fargo’s season three trailer.
As for who the “they” are, the trailer teases its new cast, including stars Ewan McGregor, Carrie Coon, Michael Stuhlbarg, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and David Thewlis.
The third season of Noah Hawley’s anthology began production in January and is set to premiere April 19.
The newest inception of the Hawley series is set in 2010. Season three sees McGregor playing the dual roles of brothers Emmit and Ray Stussy. Described as the Parking Lot King of Minnesota, Emmit sees himself as an American success story, whereas Ray is a balding parole officer living in his brother’s shadow. Their sibling rivalry follows a twisted path that starts with petty theft “but soon leads to murder, mobsters and cut-throat competitive bridge,” according to the official description.
Watch the trailer below:
How different does season three look compared to the first and second seasons? Will you be tuning in April 19? Sound off in the comments section below and stay tuned to The Live Feed for the latest television news.
is going to have a lot of fun embracing and commenting on the world today.””]
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day