- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fear the Walking Dead’s Sandrine Holt has signed with Management 360, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The first-season finale of the AMC drama led her character, Dr. Exner, to an unpromising fate, but Holt will be back on the small screen this spring in A&E’s The Omen sequel Damien, a year after she was a series regular on the network’s remake of French resurrection drama The Returned.
Holt recently appeared in Terminator Genisys and starred as the female lead opposite Djimon Hounsou and Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus in Automatik Entertainment’s sci-fi thriller Air, co-produced by Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman.
The London-born actress faced off against Claire Underwood (Robin Wright) in season one of Netflix’s House of Cards, and she also played a series regular on CBS’ 2013-14 drama Hostages. Her other major television roles include 24 and The L Word, and her feature credits include French dramedy Chinese Puzzle, Underworld: Awakening and Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
Holt continues to be repped by Innovative Artists.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day