- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
FEARnet has scheduled the return of its first original scripted entry, Holliston.
The horror-comedy, which was renewed in April for a second season, will return for its expanded second season on Tuesday, June 4 at 10 p.m., The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Created by and starring Adam Green, the series revolves around two aspiring horror filmmakers (Green, Joe Lynch) dealing with the woes of life, love and their post-college careers.
Season two will feature 10 episodes — up four from its freshman run. Genre guest stars slated to join the series include Bill Moseley(Texas Chainsaw), Kane Hodder (Hatchet III), Sid Haig (The Lords of Salem), David Naughton (An American Werewolf in London), Danielle Harris (Halloween IV and V), Bailee Madison (Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark) and James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy).
“Holliston demonstrates not only the breadth of FEARnet’s programming, but also the broad reach of the horror culture. We surprised people by opting for a sitcom. Now, we’re going to surprise them with the places Holliston goes, as season two really celebrates the genre with episodes that mock, embrace and twist the types of scary movies we love,” FEARnet president and GM Peter Block said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day