- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What does Bachelor star Juan Pablo Galavis really want? That’s the question the final two women vying for his heart, as well as viewers across the country, are waiting to find out the answer to.
The season finale of The Bachelor airs Monday night on ABC, with the reality TV star set to make his decision between Nikki Ferrell and Clare Crawley. But Monday night also marks the final edition of upstate New York store Rochester Appliance’s four-week-long ad campaign featuring Galavis.
The last commercial also addresses the question of what Galavis wants, but reveals his deepest desire is for something far more immediate, and less romantic, than Ferrell’s or Crawley’s hand in marriage.
In addition to the final ad, Rochester Appliance has posted to its blog behind-the-scenes photos as well as all of the previous commercials that ran in recent weeks.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day