- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Comedy Central’s Roast of Charlie Sheen tapes Saturday and will air on the cable channel September 19 (a half-hour after the new Sheen-less Two and a Half Men premieres), and the network is steadily releasing the names of those set to roast the actor.
Its latest batch of roasters includes William Shatner, Kate Walsh and comedians Jon Lovitz, Patrice O’Neal (The Office) and Amy Schumer (Red Eye). The show will also feature a “special appearance” from guitarist Slash.
Sheen’s former Men co-stars Jon Cryer and Holland Taylor have said they won’t be participating in the lambasting of the actor, who was fired from the show in March. No word has been released from Angus T. Jones on his participation.
Last week Comedy Central announced Mike Tyson, Jackass’ Steve-O, TMZ’s Harvey Levin, comedians Jeffrey Ross and Anthony Jeselnik (former Late Night with Jimmy Fallon writer), who will join Roast Master Seth MacFarlane.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day